What does it mean 1:1 substitute?
Tami Flour is the only all-purpose flour which substitutes recipes in 1:1 ratio – same amount of flour, water, baking time and temp. The end result is also 1:1- Same texture and taste.
Why is it healthy?
- Enriched with iron to support damaged iron absorption mechanisms in celiac patients
- The only GF flour enriched with vitamin C to allow iron absorption
- The vitamin C is capsulated to allow the release of it in the stomach, and not in the damaged intestine in celiac patients
- Enriched with calcium due to celiac effects
- Enriched with legume based carbohydrates- Lower and healthier Glycemic Index
- Enriched with nutritious fibers
- Low fat
- Origin of the Na is mainly from dietary fibers
Can I substitute the flour in every recipe I have?
Yes, that is the purpose of the flour- To allow you the freedom of all purpose flour, but gluten free. It would work in each recipe you’ll try.